Click here for our customer support database
How does my company join NJUNS?
If your state is a member of NJUNS, you will just need to email the following to firstname.lastname@example.org:
Coverage Area or Description (including counties)
Email Address (for notification delivery)
Email Address of contact (if different)
What are the system requirements for NJUNS?
- Silverlight 5.0 or greater
I need to change the member codes in my profile. Can I do it myself?
I am receiving a Silverlight error. What can I do?
I am creating a PT or PA ticket but having trouble adding steps. The add new instance icon is grayed out. What is going on?
Can NJUNS integrate with my internal systems or database?
What is a member code?
How do I obtain a login to NJUNS?
Does NJUNS provide training and is it free?
- NJUNS also provides help documentation in the form of a users’ guide and tutorial videos. These are available by clicking on Training as well.
What is a priority code?
Do I need to email the parties after I save a ticket?
How do I change how notifications are sent to my company or member code?
The email addresses or mailboxes notifications are sent to can be changed by any member of NJUNS staff. For changes, email email@example.com and let us know the member code and the appropriate changes.
I'm having problems pulling reports. What can I do?
I can't pull up reports or file attachments. The system may "flash" or "bleep" and then nothing shows up or Excel opens a blank report. What do you do?
Attempt the following in Internet Explorer properties (Internet Options):
1. Add www.njuns.com/app to your Trusted Sites in Internet Explorer
2. Make sure your browsers Tabs Settings is set on to allow the browser to decide to open new items.
3. There are also advanced settings under the Security Tab of Internet options. These settings can be accessed by clicking "Custom Level". There are a number of properties within the custom level but there is a Downloads group. One that could be causing an issue is: "File Download" -- this needs to be enabled, not disabled.
There is a work around to this if you can't get this changed. Simply hold the "CTRL" button down on your keyboard while you hit Run and it will override your machine.
4. If the Excel report is blank, make sure to click Enable Editing if prompted when opening the Excel worksheet.
If these are unsuccessful then you'll need to contact your IT department because it is an issue with your PC.