NJUNS Updates – May 2019
NJUNS is applying updates on Friday, May 10 starting at 8:30 PM EST.
Click here for the details: May2019 Updates
- Ticket number will be displayed on the header instead of TicketID
- The Ticket Creator can be changed to another code within the same company
- The Ticket Type can be changed after the ticket has been created (Draft, Open status)
- Geocoding will use the lat/long entered on the ticket and populate the house number, street1, and zip code fields. It can be enabled or disabled by the user.
- Zip code is a new field under Poles/Assets
- The step Field Completion Date cannot be greater than the step Completed Date
- For API users, a new service has been added that can be used to determine where steps have been removed from tickets where previously included.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for questions.